Saturday, July 5, 2008

Great News!!

I've been offered a contract on "Untamed: Dacien & Tia!!" I've recently begun doing edits on it so it may be a minute before it's published. However, I will post info on the release date once I have one. Thanks to all who've been so supportive!
In between edits, I'll be finishing 'Rachel's Wolf' and will continue working on, 'A Pirate in her Past.' 'Pirate' is my time travel romance. I've written nine chapters of it already and more ideas are coming at me all the time. I hope to have it finished in the next two months so I can submit it. I can hardly wait to share Pierce and Lynnette's story!

5 comments:

Kolby said...

That is great news! Congrats. I can't wait to purchase it! Rachel's Wolf sound hella interesting too!

Naomi James said...

Thank you for the support Kolby! I am so excited! I'll keep you in the know when I get a release date.

Naomi James said...

Thank you for the support Kolby! I am so excited! I'll keep you in the know when I get a release date.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Where is Dacien and Tia going to be published?

Will you be providing excerpts to your other WIPs?

Naomi James said...

Hello Philly girl and thank you for the Congrats! I am awaiting news of the release date for Untamed: Dacien & Tia so that I can tell everyone on the boards. This is the hardest part but also pretty exciting as well!
To answer your question, I will be posting excerpts of at least some of my other novels.
I do work full time as well so keeping my blog updated has been a challenge. However, I do pledge to have an excerpt up within the next 3 days.