Sunday, October 25, 2009

Contrary to reports, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Good Afternoon all, just a quick note before I get to running again to let you know I'm still around. I (like everyone else, I'm sure) have been juggling a bazillion things and for the longest it was taking up a lot of my writing time. However, I am pleased to announce that I have written the end of Whispered Promises and am in the process of tightening it up to send it to a print publisher. It's been a long time in the making and I am truly excited about it.
Also, Rachel's Wolf is one chapter from being completed and then it too will be tightened and sent out.
Oops, I've got to get going but I will post some of my newest work (new story) tonight for your reading pleasure. For those of you who are new, WELCOME! And please visit again as often as you please.

~~Naomi

No comments: