Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanks to everyone!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have inquired and/or sent well wishes concerning my father. He is out of the hospital and physically seems to be doing better. Please keep he and my mother in your prayers and thoughts.
I have been tightening up chapter 1 and 2 of Whispered Promises. I have two days off work this week so I will be doing some serious writing those days. I hope you all have a wonderful 'rest of the weekend' and a blessed week!!

~~Naomi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!

I'm glad to hear the news about your dad and will continue to send up good thoughts and wishes for he and your mother!

And I'm just giddy for an update ;-)

Have a blessed week!

J.

Jay said...

Great news about your dad!

Jay

cinquetta said...

I am very happy to hear your father is doing well and you are writing. YEAH!!!!!!!

Naomi James said...

Thank you! Ya'll are the best!!

~~Naomi