Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm not slacking, I promise! :-)

Just a quick note to say hi to all and to let you know that I'm not slacking on Whispered Promises. Overall, I'll post the first three chapters of it. I've been working a little everyday (and quite a bit last week) to give chapter 2 a bit more depth. As I read and reread chapter 2, I felt as though certain aspects of it were rushed so I've added a little more here and there and hope you'll enjoy the results. I will have the first 2 chapters (with the additions) posted by the weekend and most likely chapter 3 by Sunday night.
Thank you for being patient as I attempt to make Whispered Promises the best it can be!

~~Naomi

PS: Though I'll only be posting the first 3 chapters, I will update you on its progress as I finish and submit it. Also, I'll post excerpts of other works I'm working on as well. Thanks again for your patience and support.

1 comment:

cinquetta said...

I am very happy to hear your father is improving and hope your mother is doing well. I am sending good thoughts, well wishes joyful prays to you and your family. Where is re-edit of chapter 2 and most importantly where is chapter 3. Get on your computer and start typing. I am really to read the new updates.(chopchophoptoit)Let's get this show on the road